Minki Lashes is committed to the highest levels of privacy for our website visitors and customers. We strongly believe in protecting confidentiality and security of all your information. All personal customer information collected on this website is kept strictly confidential and is safe with us. We will not sell, loan, reuse, rent, disclose or share your personal information with ANYONE. Minki Lashes will only use your information to help us fulfill and deliver your order, to answer your inquiry, to notify you by email regarding your purchasing order, and to make your buying experience successful.
We prohibit any unsolicited contact (email, postal mail, phone calls). We do not tolerate SPAMMING of any kind. Our customers have the right to remove their information from our database anytime, at their request.
Legal Purchase Age
Type of Information Collected
As you interact with the http://minkilashes.com website, Minki Lashes collects certain Personal information, which is data used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law, as well as non personal data that does not identify you specifically. Below is a list of data that we may collect about you:
- Information provided by you by filling out various forms on the Site, such as when ordering from the Site; subscribing to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to posting a comment or a product review anywhere on the website; entering a competition or promotion sponsored by Minki Lashes; completing an online survey;
- Your correct and valid date of birth, whose accuracy we may require to ensure that site visitors and users who are not of a legal age do not access this Site to purchase merchandise from the Site;
- Your personal information such as your name, email address, home address, credit card billing and shipping address(es), phone numbers, required to complete and fulfill your purchase order. Your credit or debit card information is not viewed or saved by us as PayPal processes the entire payment.
- Details of transactions you execute through the Site including placement of any purchase orders by you;
- Any type of information you may provide when you contact us for any reason including but not limited to reporting a problem with the Site;
- Details of your visits to the Minki Lashes site including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address,Minki Lashes account username and password, information about page interaction, visitor traffic data, demographic, location, and other data;
- Your telephone number that we may provide to our courier for speedier delivery service of your purchase through this Site and for order status tracking purposes;
- Information may be used for the purpose of authentication or identity verification;
- Information about your usage of this Site maybe be collected to help us make useful updates and improvements to the website;
- Information collected from our online surveys, should you choose to participate in them, will always be kept confidential and never sold or duplicated. It will be used strictly to benefit our customers such as yourself, to guide us in creation of our monthly promotions and to help us decide which products to add to the website in the future.
Like most websites with shopping carts, Minki Lashes uses a feature on your web browser called “cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of data (~1 to 4 KB) that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes, to store individual settings such as your purchases added to the shopping cart, and for personalizing your online experience. Cookies are completely safe and cannot read or compromise your hard drive or collect information from your computer. Third-party cookies are NOT allowed by Minki Lashes.
For further information about selecting or deselecting Cookies, refer to the Help section of your browser.
How Minki Lashes May Use Personal Information
Minki Lashes may use your personal information details to process payments, fulfill and deliver your orders, and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. Personal Information that you provide, along with your user IP addresses, may be disclosed, at our sole discretion, to your local law enforcement agency, a credit reference or credit fraud prevention agency, that may keep a record of your information. Where we are legally obliged to do so, we may disclose your personal information to any legal or regulatory body. We may also exchange such information with other organizations and companies to protect the rights, safety, security or property of Minki Lashes, our sub-contractors, customers, and our Site’s visitors.
When you order from Minki Lashes, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our mailing list with email newsletter and other updates that may be of interest to you. Choosing to opt-out for this service will discontinue sending you alerts for new products, its features or enhancements; promotional discounts and special offers; purchase upgrade opportunities; contests or other events of interest. However, if you elect to receive our email communication, we will use the information provided by you to promote our products and services via email. You may also unsubscribe from our mailing list anytime simply by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided at the bottom of each newsletter email.
While we do collect certain information about our website traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercially relevant information, we do not share it with any third parties. Finally, we may use your personal and non-personal data for customer patterns monitoring and other internal studies such as marketing and demographics, for the purpose of improving our website’s functionality and design to better meet our online visitors’ needs.
In addition to disclosure purposes listed above, from time to time we may disclose your Personal Information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, affiliates and unaffiliated third party service providers, who may operate on our behalf or provide services to us, including warehousing, order fulfilment and delivery; marketing and advertising; website hosting and management; data processing; software development; information technology; accounting, audit, legal, and other professional services. Such service providers do not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than to provide services to us.